[Discuss] rsnapshot vs. rdiff-backup

I never used the hourly level, just the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
I believe the higher levels were each grabbing the oldest instance of the
level immediately below it, rather than the newest instance.

i wanted the higher levels to use the newest, so that, e.g.,, the monthly
snapshot made on March 1, 2012 would be a copy of the daily snapshot from
March 1, 2012, and the yearly snapshot made on January 1, 2013 would be a
copy of the daily snapshot from January 1, 2013. That way the age of each
archival directory would be more predictable.