[Discuss] No posts after Nov 24

The list archives show one message on the 20th, two on the 21st, and one on
the 24th, then three so far today. All of these are also in my inbox, so it
looks like Mailman is sending out everything it receives.

Of course, that doesn't rule out the possibility that there could be a
problem upstream of Mailman.