[Discuss] suggestions for contracting work?

I did contract work for over 20 years. Some of my jobs were through
contacts and friends, most were through headhunters. Unlike full-time
search firms, where it is important to only use 1, contractors are
generally listed in several. My current job was a contract but through
my partner when I was at HP. Some companies also want you to be a W2
employee of a company.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix