[Discuss] Can I borrow a mDP to HDMI adapter for the next meeting?

Does anyone have a mini displayport to HDMI adapter I can borrow for the
next meeting?

They're cheap enough, but I just don't see myself using it very often.
If I remember correctly, you have to go to the panel by the door to
switch inputs for the projector, so I would rather hook up my laptop to
the HDMI, since I need to display another HDMI device too.

Or does it search for any active input?  If that's the case I'll slum
with VGA.

Thanks.