[Discuss] UEFI

Eric Chadbourne wrote:
> I suspect you are correct.  But I see no other options in the bios I
> can change.

It's not in EFI (nit pick: there is no PC BIOS on EFI systems. EFI
/replaces/ the PC BIOS). It's in the Intel RAID controller setup.

Change the controller to RAID. You should see the Intel RAID information
during the pre-boot sequence. CTRL-I to start the RAID setup. You can
break the RAID set there. Then change the controller back to AHCI.

This may destroy your OS installation.

--
Rich P.