[Discuss] ubuntu unmounts my sdcard every time i suspend resume

I keep all my data on an sd card on my netbook/laptop so i don't have to worry about hard drive problems.? anyway on my old asus eeepc/ubuntu i would simply mount --move the card to a folder on my home/barry directory and it would be happy there even when i suspend resume.

on this new asus 1015E computer that came installed with ubuntu (12.04?) i tried that and every time i suspend/resume, the system seems to unmount the card.? all the nautilus windows i have open in it dissapear, and gedit gives me flack when i try to save on a file that's been open since the last suspend and the pdf reader needs to be restarted etc...

i work around it, but anyone know what's going on?

thanks