Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:27:02 -0400
From: Eric Chadbourne <eric.chadbourne at gmail.com>
To: BLU <discuss at blu.org>
Subject: Re: [Discuss] UEFI

Anybody have to deal with UEFI and Intel Rapid Storage Technology?
I've tried just about every option available in the bios but have been
unable to get any popular distro to see the 500gb or the 32gb drive.
Everything else appears to work off a live dvd.? Win8 seems to only
show the 500gb drive and uses the 32gb silently.? Since Win8 is
horrible I really would like to get xubuntu running on it.? Anybody
overcome this?

Thanks.