[Discuss] BLU's SEO

On Fri, 2013-10-25 at 20:53 -0400, Richard Pieri wrote:
> empirical analysis

Basically science focuses on studying natural phenomenon. Humans are
apart of the natural world (we don't want to go back to the time when we
weren't) thus the study of humans /and/ human behavior is natural
phenomenon and thus science.

That it might be /bad/ science is not relevant. Attempting it to the
best of available methods is sufficient for the definition.

Martin,