[Discuss] BLU's SEO

On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 21:16 -0400, Bill Horne wrote:
> Trust me: it's not content. It's not SEO. It's not anything I know
> about or planned.

There are two possible reasons why google gives you those results.

The first is that it recognizes you and gives you the priority that
makes sense for you.

The other is that your webpages are better constructed than the others,
with more meta-data headers and better tags. Google /really/ likes to
see webpages with proper meta data and I've seen pages gain a lot of
prominence from improvements to their html headers.

Martin,