[Discuss] BLU's SEO

Hello Jerry/Rich/Everyone,

I've got to agree with Jerry on this one.  The AMA defines it as:

Marketing:

Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for
creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have
value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. (Approved
July 2013)

Marketing Research:

Marketing research is the function that links the consumer, customer,
and public to the marketer through information--information used to
identify and define marketing opportunities and problems; generate,
refine, and evaluate marketing actions; monitor marketing performance;
and improve understanding of marketing as a process. Marketing research
specifies the information required to address these issues, designs the
method for collecting information, manages and implements the data
collection process, analyzes the results, and communicates the findings
and their implications. (Approved October 2004)

Rich P.

Exactly why I said art/science instead of HARD science.  But again, your
remarks don't coincide with the issue we are actually discussing.  Were
you scientifically minded you wouldn't every have the OPINION you
currently have of the field.  We aren't here to discuss your like or
dislike for Marketing.  Let's keep this mature and focused on the issue
at hand.  I'm not sure what your agenda is but professional trolling is
all I'm getting from it.

Have a good one,
Joseph Guarino
A+,CISSP,LPIC,MCSE2000-03,PMP,Healthcare IT+
Toastmasters ACS/CL
Evolutionary IT - Best Practice IT(tm)
Website: www.evolutionaryit.com
Blog: www.evolutionaryit.com/blog
Social Networks: network.evolutionaryit.com
888.404.5074 (Office)
617.953.9514 (Mobile)