[Discuss] BLU's SEO (Bill Horne)

Hello Bill/Everyone,

> Dammit, let's have some competent marketing here!

Perhaps we can discuss this next meeting and get a group focused on
this.  I'm volunteering to help and some others in the group are open to
this as well.

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:56:45 -0400
> From: Bill Horne <bill at horne.net>
> To: BLU Discussion List <discuss at blu.org>
> Subject: Re: [Discuss] BLU's SEO
>
> On 10/23/2013 7:44 AM, Daniel Barrett wrote:
> > On October 22, 2013, Richard Pieri wrote:
> >> Except that it isn't objectively truthful.
> > Finally! I always wondered if there was objective truth in the
> > universe. Should someone call Immanuel Kant? (And maybe Einstein?)
> >
> > Oh by the way, I have a brand new, in-box, 16-core Ubuntu server that
> > I don't need, and it's sitting on my curbside in case anyone wants it
> > for free.  In the interests of full disclosure, I must mention that
> > the outer box was once sneezed on by a 9-year-old child who likes
> > Hannah Montana, and that to the best of my knowledge, no members of
> > the Red Sox (or their families) have ever made side-glances at this
> > server during a hailstorm. Whew, my objective marketing conscience is
> > now clear.
> >
> > -
>
> Dammit, let's have some competent marketing here!
>
> */WHICH/* curbside?
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Bill Horne
> 339-364-8487

Have a good one,
Joseph Guarino
A+,CISSP,LPIC,MCSE2000-03,PMP,Healthcare IT+
Toastmasters ACS/CL
Evolutionary IT - Best Practice IT(tm)
Website: www.evolutionaryit.com
Blog: www.evolutionaryit.com/blog
Social Networks: network.evolutionaryit.com
888.404.5074 (Office)
617.953.9514 (Mobile)