[Discuss] BLU's SEO

If you recall, I wrote this earlier today:
>> Yes, it is. Marketing -- at least some aspects of it -- is a
>> scientific process.

This does not make marketing a science. Science is the rigorous
application of experimentation and observation with the purpose of
identifying and proving facts. Marketing is the process of trying to
sell things for profit[1]. Sciences like psychology are some of the
tools used in marketing to sell things. So are saturating the market
with junk, capitalizing on memes and fads, and sometimes just dumb luck.

[1]Profit may be anything one considers to be of value such as
membership numbers. It isn't necessarily money.

--
Rich P.