[Discuss] UEFI

Everything you list there (other than "etc., etc., etc) is under either
/etc or /var/named.
Backup both of those as well, and you've got all your config data.

I generally also run "rpm -qa > ~/ALL-INSTALLED-RPMS" before installing the
newest
Fedora or CentOS, so I retain a record of what packages had been installed
prior
to the upgrade.