[Discuss] BLU's SEO

Joseph Guarino wrote:
> With the greatest respect I have to disagree.  Your current
> understanding of Marketing is biased to say the least.  Marketing is the
> art/science of communicating value to customers.  There is nothing

[snrk]

Marketing is neither art nor science. It's the process of selling
things. "Communicating value to customers" is corpspeak for advertising.

Corpspeak is fuzzy. It's ambiguous. It's used when you don't want to
tell it straight and you don't want to lie outright. You may not be
conscious of doing it. You may hold the best intentions. The fact
remains: you used fuzzy, ambiguous jargon instead of plain English to
try to sell me something. This demonstrates my statement: marketing is
inherently unethical.

Where you or I or anyone else draws a line for what is acceptable
practice in marketing? That's an orthogonal issue.

--
Rich P.