[Discuss] BLU's SEO (Martin Owens)

Joseph,

Marketing is inherently unethical. At best, marketing presents
incomplete truths in order to paint the product as favorably as
possible; at worst, it's >< close to lying outright about the product.
Even so-called honest marketing is still done

Pointing at Google as an 'expert' on marketing ethics is, to me,
laughable. Google makes money from paid advertising. The more you engage
in SEO/SEM practices, the more money Google makes from advertising
related to your site. That's a conflict of interest.

--
Rich P.