[Discuss] BLU's SEO (Richard Pieri)

On Sun, 2013-10-20 at 11:33 -0700, Joseph Guarino wrote:
> Your definition is much like a climate
> change detractors "understanding" of global warming or calling
> freeware and free software the same thing.

You get a false comparison award:

http://imagebin.org/274216

It is not good rhetoric to compare selective filtering based on
political values in 'global warming' with innocent ignorances like
'freeware' and further to equate either of these with a very probable
serious attempt at defining abusive vs non-abusive meta data control.

The idea here is not to refute the definitions, but to resolve them
further. It's clear that you are working on two different mental maps
and resolving that dialectic would improve both of them.

Martin