[Discuss] BLU's SEO

I'm not volunteering any effort here (way too busy), and I'm not even
saying that we should undertake any SEO effort; just throwing in .02 to
clarify: The purpose of doing some of the SEO tactics that Tom mentions
would be to increase BLU's visibility when people search for "redhat
configuration", "apache versus nginx" etc.  This would help build the user
base of the group to those who might not directly seek out BLU.  (Is that a
good thing?)  Most of the things mentioned would certainly make a more
compelling website (on top of improving SEO), but I'm not sure that there
is a consensus that we need a compelling website :-)

Greg Rundlett