[Discuss] Gwibber

Ubuntu dropped Gwibber in 13.04, and its developer, Ken VanDine, rewrote it
targeting Ubuntu Touch, apparently taking the cue from Ubuntu Corp's new
all-roads-lead-to-Ubuntu-Touch dogma. Gwibber is now Friends...
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2013/04/gwibber-not-in-ubuntu-13-04-install-friends

I switched to Choqok a while back and it worked great, with support for
lists and multiple accounts for Twitter and Identi.ca. Haven't used it
lately since it had some issues following the Ubuntu upgrade to Raring, and
it doesn't support Identi.ca's new pump.io network.

--aslam
http://gplus.to/akwala