[Discuss] Fios direct connect to router?

What password did they give you to login to the actiontec?

Long ago, I was able to login to the actiontec.  I configured DMZ and a bunch of other stuff.  And then at some point, magically, I couldn't get in anymore.  Thanks a lot, verizon, for secretly resetting the password on me.

Fortunately they didn't change any other settings - so I just left it the way it was, and have had no reason to care.  But still, I like the idea as you said, to eliminate it from the equation if I can.