[Discuss] Fwd: [OT RTFM]Quick SQL quesiton

And, once again, replying to the group:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Roche <tedroche at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Bill:

You've asked a "generic SQL" question, but do realize there is no "generic
SQL" database, so the specific syntax will likely differ from PostgreSQL to
Oracle to MariaDB to SQL Server. What I'd likely try would be:

SELECT *
FROM People
WHERE People.key IN (SELECT Peoplekey FROM Meetings)
OR People.key IN (SELECT Peoplekey FROM Evaluations)

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC