[Discuss] Limiting amount of memory

Linux kernel dynamically sizes a lot of buffers and other data
structures depending on how much memory you have.  In some cases, like
page maps, the size is dictated by the memory size.

If you do a free without the -g and/or save and compare dmesg (you may
need to cut -c16 to remove time stamps) you will get an idea of how may
tables are resized.

	Jerry Natowitz
===>    j.natowitz (at) gmail.com