[Discuss] Comcast Encryption

So how do you get internet now?

Sent from my android device.

-----Original Message-----
From: markw at mohawksoft.com
To: discuss at blu.org
Sent: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 5:54 PM
Subject: [Discuss] Comcast Encryption

I just bought a $14.99 amplified antenna for my house. (Microcenter) I can
now cancel the last vestiges of cable TV. I am now broadcast and internet
only. I get all the local channels I was getting before encryption for
free.

I refuse to rent a box to decrypt channels that are broadcast through the
air unencrypted for free. Worse yet, "basic" cable is around $10 a month
with additional charges for additional television sets.

So, if you have two televisions, you pay comcast $180 a year for the
privilege of renting two boxes to remove the encryption that they put
there in order to make you need the box.

F*&^king Thieves.