[Discuss] Simple server monitoring

Webmin also has some monitoring capability. I have a dozen mail servers
and another dozen web servers that I monitor. The setup isn't large
enough to need nagios so I just cross monitor the systems from webmin. I
get emails and/or text messages if any of the systems sag.

SG

--
Steve Glines
voice: 978-800-1625 * fax: 978-522-3753