[Discuss] Comcast goes all encrypted video in Cambridge

The interesting part is, specifically, what the inner connector is touching. I'd have expected it to be unterminated but if its getting signal there must be some sort of unshielded connection or connection to ground wiring....?

Sent from my iPad