[Discuss] KeePassX

On 08/13/2013 04:47 PM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Let's take the situation: NSA is watching you.
> They can intercept your email, crack your RSA or DSA key, and then
> they can discover the session keys. They are not interested in
> everybody's random encrypted emails, so if they focus on individuals
> who  interest them, the problem becomes smaller.

Yes, they certainly have real humans and real computer power look at
specific things they decide to look at, but the recent news is their
model and goal is to look at everything.  Everything.  And when that is
their goal, economics and efficiencies matter.  And any monkey wrench
that bends their cost curve matters.

-kb