[Discuss] small business and "prosumer" email options: Yahoo Business Email, FastMail

Tom Metro wrote:
> Interesting that they're trying to be more competitive, but they have a
> long way to go before I'd seriously consider trusting my or a client's
> email to Yahoo.

I'd be wary of any third party provider. Part of that is I worked for a
hospital. Part of that is I worked for a company that had DOD and other
government contracts. Part of that is I worked for a company that has to
deal with HIPAA regulations. These three made me acutely aware of
privacy and security concerns regarding mail handling. The recent NSA
disclosures are simply icing on the cake for me.

--
Rich P.