[Discuss] GNU/Linux Distro for Mac?

Nope, sorry, that's completely irrelevant to the subject of this thread. To
argue that FreeBSD desktops are better than Linux desktops, when you really
mean just the MacOSX desktop, is disingenuous at best . It serves only to
muddy the conversation and  derail the conversation.

If your intent was to troll the conversation, then congratulations; mission
accomplished.