[Discuss] GNU/Linux Distro for Mac?

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 04:52:02PM -0400, Will Rico wrote:
> Is there a distribution that is particularly suitable for Macs?

I think Fedora generally has the best EFI support. There are quite a
few tickets in their Bugzilla indicating they are making a concerted
effort to make it better anyway.

But I still wouldn't recommend it. I would install whatever linux distro
you like inside of VMware Fusion or Parallels and then not worry about
yum updates hosing your system or poor kernel power management torching
your battery or losing all the nice touch gestures in the trackpad or...

-ben

--
inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.     <pablo picasso>