[Discuss] Android Exploits Found in the Wild

Derek Martin wrote:
> That doesn't mean they can't make your life better, and it certainly
> doesn't mean you should avoid them even if they might, just because

The point that Dan made about Android devices was running the OS he
chooses to run on them. It is always a mistake to buy into Android with
this expectation. This is the point I addressed.

If you have a different point and different expectations about an
Android handset or any other thing then maybe buying into it isn't a
mistake.

--
Rich P.