[Discuss] learning python - formal training opportunities ?

I have just started this course available free from MIT, maybe you've done
this one already but if not it uses Python.  It's for people with virtually
no programming experience but who want to learn such as myself who is
looking to move from Windows Admin to Linux Admin / Programmer.

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00sc-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/