fail because it didn't like an IP from zoneedit.com.  But, that confuses me
since I still received the notification and it was in my inbox, not my spam
folder.

From: discuss-request at blu.org
To: greg at freephile.com
Subject: confirm 99fea19b4d509750d7afd72d64fb2405a9a3e735
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:13:56 -0400
Sender: discuss-bounces+greg=freephile.com at blu.org

Your membership in the mailing list Discuss has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
11-Jun-2013.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

Greg Rundlett