[Discuss] WinRAR

I have a 44-part Windows VM that is partitioned into 44 700MB WinRAR
files. I'm downloading this to a Linux system because I can let it run
where my Windows laptop will go offline every night. If I can find a
program on Linux that will unrar these. The standard Linux rar/unrar
commands use a different format. If I can't assemble the VM on Linux, I
have to copy the files up to my Windows system, download and install
WinRAR and use WinRAR to assemble the VM, then ftp thje result up to a
server the vCenter people can use to set up the VM for us. The big
advantage of being able to use Linux, is that I can let ftp run where my
Windows system will time out, and the data on my Linux system is in the
same datacenter as the ftp server and the vCenter cluster.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix