[Discuss] choice of hypervisor (was gracefully shutdown guests)

Windows 7 requires a minimum or 1GB (2GB 64-bits) and certainly won't
run in a VM on the Aspire One. And, Microsoft's requirements are very
minimum. On my netbook, running VMs is not very useful for any real
work, but it is ok for demos. Every new relwease of any OS increases the
memory requirements :-(

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix