[Discuss] SVN server - What hardware do I need?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 7:25 AM, Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org> wrote:

> I was just relooking at the OP's original message..
> [ ... ]
> Question for Greg, are these developers using Windows or Linux. Screen
> would be an option on a Linux workstation.

I'm told that most are using Linux, but I know there are Windows users, and
possibly Mac too.  I'm assuming that I'll need to setup access for all
major OSen, but probably don't have to support Firefox OS [1] yet

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS

Greg Rundlett