[Discuss] Remote builds (Re: SVN server - What hardware do I need?)

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Rich Braun
>
> This talk about SVN and build systems first made me think "why svn, in 2013?
> Didn't git enable us to collectively live past 2011?"

Your comment implies superiority of git over svn.  Fact is, there are situations where git is better, and situations where svn is better.  This isn't a "git vs svn" thread, and those tend to be religious-sounding and exhausting and unproductive, so I'll just leave it at that...