[Discuss] Point-and-cluck groupware

On 04/09/2013 12:42 PM, Bill Horne wrote:

>   * Common file area that any member could contribute to
>   * Email notifications when files change, if a member wants them
>   * Ability to have online chat sessions, on the same idea as IRC
>   * Group email reflector
>   * Cannot require any purpose built software. A web browser and a
>     POP-capable email client are the /only/ assumptions I can make about
>     the
>     computers used by the members.

I'm not sure about all of those, but Zoho has a very elaborate suite of tools
that should cover nearly all of those if not all:
http://www.zoho.com/

I've only played with it for Project Management and briefly looked at the
Support solution. Both seemed comparable to offerings by other companies, but
perhaps not as feature-rich as companies that focus on a smaller product lines
(like SalesForce, Sugar, Basecamp, etc).

Grant M.
--
Grant Mongardi
Senior Systems Engineer