[Discuss] DRM in HTML5

There's a huge difference between technical hurdles and legal hurdles.
While it may be impossible to craft a for form of DRM that's secure from a
technical standpoint, that doesn't negate the legal aspect of it. If DRM is
considered legitimate and becomes enshrined in law, no amount of technical
workarounds will protect users from going to jail for exercising their
common sense rights in the face of well-financed Hollywood opposition.