[Discuss] Dual boot on an ASUS

Afternoon All,

Happy Friday..  I was wondering if anyone could help me with a dual boot Linux box.  I installed linux-cnc (so a 10.04 LTS with CNC software), and I wanted 12.04 LTS alongside.  I did the install, choosing "alongside" and everything appeared to go well, but when I start back up, and I should say this is on an ASUS A55A, I don't get an option into which Ubuntu version I want to run.  I just get immediately put into the CNC distro.  I put in the install CD to grab some info off of gparted, and I see the /dev/sda1 which is the linux-cnc; and I see /dev/sda2 which looks the right size and has the ext4 file system underneath in /dev/sda6, but I'm not sure exactly where to go to fix my issues.  I can hit escape or F2 on startup and enter the system bios but that just allows me to set priority for booting from the physical disk or the CD disk - it doesn't see the OS information..

I've attached a URL to the gparted screenshot below; any help would be greatly appreciated?.

- Jared

http://gototheboard.com/tmp/gparted.png