[Discuss] Opinions needed: wiki software

On 3/11/2013 2:19 AM, Rich Braun wrote:
> I use Wordpress for this kind of CMS-oriented site. It has the user account and publish/private features you want, in a straightforward UI. It's definitely not just a blog tool, and probably has more open-source plugins than any other CMS or wiki system, but even without plugins it has the essentials of what you describe. Put that on your short list for consideration.

Thanks for the tip: I appreciate your help.

Since I already have a Wordpress installation on my server, it's
certainly on the list!

Is there a "wiki-like" skin for Wordpress that will allow multiple user
logins,
public/private content areas, and email notifications when designated
pages change?

Bill

--
Bill Horne