[Discuss] Opinions needed: wiki software

On 3/10/2013 1:31 PM, Rich Pieri wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:10:04 -0400
> Bill Horne<bill at horne.net>  wrote:
>
>>    * The content of the wiki changes very slowly.
> Then you don't need a wiki. You need a document management system.

The groups doesn't have any money, so any solution has to be
open-source. Please suggest some Document Management Systems that
qualify, and tell us why you recommend them.

I'll ask a favor, in advance: please couch your recommendation  in terms
which I can pass along to absolutely non-technical users. My hardest job
is going to be convincing other group members that they will benefit
from learning to use a new system: it's an all-volunteer effort, and
nobody gets paid, so I have to be able to persuade the members that
they'll benefit from going outside of their comfort zones.

Thank you.

Bill

--
Bill Horne