[Discuss] OS X Kernel Modules

Hello,
	Does anyone have any experience (or good links) with or about developing kernel modules on OS X?  I would like to get myself up to speed and I'm not finding alot of information available.  Any pointers that would explain how to building them and resources available would be appreciated.  I was experementing with XCode earlier and I can one to build, but it is not in the location XCode says it should be "/System/Library/Extensions".

Thanks,
Anthony