[Discuss] IPv6 Hardware

Hi All,

I attended the BLU presentation this week.  Really interesting topic, great
presentation!  One area that wasn't covered heavily was hardware.  I'm
curious, what hardware (switches, routers, wireless) are people using for
their IPv6 in their home and their offices, and why?

I'm looking to start tinkering and am reading a book on the topic, but
don't want to go through the trial and error of buying and returning
expensive hardware.

Any input is of course highly appreciated!

--
Chris O'Connell
http://outlookoutbox.blogspot.com