[Discuss] Storage question follow-up

A very nice treatment of the pros and cons of the backblaze pod
is given by the Bioteam at

   http://bioteam.net/tag/backblaze/

While the pods are not for every use, it is important not to make the
usual mistakes of newsgroup postings:

   1) If A is better than B, then B is no good.
   2) If it doesn't solve my problem, then no one else
      should use it either.

The Bioteam's series of postings would be very helpful to anyone
building a pod if it should turn out to be what they do need.

dan feenberg