[Discuss] Sample Contract for Technology / Software consultant

I have a New York State LLC and I still need to pay $500/year to the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts to file an annual report.  My personal
experience is that you don't make life any easier for yourself by
getting multiple states involved, but I'm not an accountant and haven't
researched this too deeply.

There are services that will handle the logistics of incorporation for
you.  I have a friend and client that runs one and I can vouch that they
are highly reputable: https://www.usa-corporate.com

Will