[Discuss] Sample Contract for Technology / Software consultant

This is the standard/recommended contract from the ICCA (Independent
Computer Consultants Association), which is no longer in existence.  I
always found it to be a pretty good starting point.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yeube4g420ajkk/sub-contractor-agmt-icca.doc

Will