[Discuss] Meeting Recap: Build a Home/Media Server

The most recent meeting of the Desktop SIG took place on February 6.
The topic was "How to Build a Home/Media Server with GNU/Linux."  For
anyone who missed the meeting, good news: we have recordings and slides
thanks to our two presenters, Brendan Kidwell and Stan Livitski.

This is a link to Brendan Kidwell's How-To on "Building a Home File
Server with ownCloud and Subsonic":
http://www.glump.net/howto/home_file_server

If you scroll down past the first screenshot, you'll find links to the
Slides and Audio (or just search the page for "Slides" and "Audio").
The second presentation of the night was by Stan Livitski, the creator
of Data Bag, which is an alternative to cloud storage.

Audio:
http://www.glump.net/content/stan_livitski/data-bag_file_sync_and_backup.ogg

Slides:
http://files.meetup.com/1846861/data-bag%20feb%206%20slides.pdf

Data-Bag website:
http://data-bag.org

The meetup page for the event is here:
http://www.meetup.com/desktop-linux-users-group/events/97875672/

A big THANKS to our presenters, Brendan and Stan, as well as to Martin
Owens!  Martin moderated the meeting in my absence since I was traveling
on that date.  I really appreciate the time, energy and quality material
each of these guys contributed.

Will