[Discuss] Linux Magazine

Greg Rundlett (freephile) wrote:
> ...be in the next edition of Linux Magazine.

Is there still such a thing?

I used to subscribe to the US paper magazine. Then transitioned to the
emailed newsletter that teased online articles from the Linux Magazine,
which I think eventually disappeared sometime soon after they ceased
publishing it in paper. The newsletter continued, with the teasers
pointing to other online properties owned by the publisher.

More recently the newsletter became "Linux Today," which I still
subscribe to, though it is more time consuming to go through them than
I'd like. The teasers ought to be expanded to article summaries so you
don't have to click through on every vaguely intriguing headline to see
what it is about. (Obviously they do that by design to boost ad
impressions.)

I think there is still a UK-based paper Linux Magazine.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA