[Discuss] [Position-available] Linux ZFS/Filesystem/Kernel programmer?

Posted for a co-worker of mine:

"David,

As a member of the blu.org, I was wondering if you knew any low-level (programming-wise) linux developers. I have a friend looking for someone who (ideally) knows ZFS on linux for a Boston area startup. On the otherhand, I think any smart filesystem/kernel linux developer would fit the bill, though. So, if you know anyone like that who's looking for work, I can point them at my contact.

Bob"

Let me know if you know somebody who would be interested.