[Discuss] [OT] Migrating domain to Google?

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM, John Abreau <abreauj at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use it on my iPad for both gmail.com and gapps.blu.org mailboxes.
> Gapps.blu.org is our Google Apps domain.

My intent is to transfer, at least, the mail responsibility of, my
personal domain to Google and let Google's spam filtering do better
than what I've got now, and utilize the gmail app on both my wife's
and my iphones for our respective accounts.

Thanks.

Scott