[Discuss] Fedora MP4 Plugin

On 1/31/2013 3:26 PM, aldo albanese wrote:
> Hi,
> What would you suggest as of a program to play MPEG-4 in Fedora.  I get this message, the movie player requires additional plugin.  The following plugin is required MPEG-4 Video decoder.

If you're using the Gnome-ish tools, gstreamer-plugins-bad and/or
gstreamer-plugins-ugly are generally what you need to play most useful
video formats.

You may need to enable the rpmfusion repository to get those, since
Redhat is not allowed to distribute them.  See http://rpmfusion.org/ for
how to enable that repo.

Matt